Introducing one of my new favorite blogs. Lots of great survival articles and advice.
Very few of us will have to deal with surviving a plane crash or surviving a ship sinking…..however many of us may have to face more routine survival scenarios such as extended power outages due to storms, etc. Are you prepared if you have no power for 10 to 20 days? The following are some considerations for real world survival.
- Have a workable, realistic survival plan and follow that plan.
- Have a sufficient quantity of food and water on hand. 3 months worth per person set aside is a good target goal. Don’t forget to have extra food available for your pets.
- Have a sufficient quantity of firearms, mags and ammo as needed for defensive purposes.
- Have a workable generator, proper wiring to run the whole house from the generator and sufficient quantities of safely stored fuel to run the generator.
- Keep a sufficient supply of firewood on hand for your fireplace and…
View original post 134 more words